Sonic Dimension

Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

2 Pages V   1 2 >  
Closed TopicStart new topic
> Jew Discrimination
sebmal
post Apr 25 2005, 10:51 AM
Post #1

So One Time I Was On The Internet (placeholder)

Group Icon

Group: CulT Member
Member No.: 174

It's not their fault they don't believe in jesus. And besides, they wear cool hats.

Discuss.

--------------------

Last Updated: (October 29, 2005 9:11 PM)
Last Update: Vroom
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
Nobodyspatzy
post Apr 25 2005, 11:24 AM
Post #2

Alex Kidd is coming back from the SMS...

Group Icon

From: In the middle of the desolate, barren, California desert.
Member No.: 3,248

It's funny how every racial-superiority group that I have ever known of, whether the KKK/Nazi white crowd, some members of the Brown-Beret (Mexican-supremecy), and even the Black groups. All of them, at one time or another, say that the Jews are the source of problems in the world...either "by having control of the world banks", or even "the crime of killing Christ."

Now, even if this post was made as a joke, I still believe that this can be taken seriously. I like Jewish people for two reasons:

1) My closest friend is an Ashkenazi/German Jew, and has been a friend for longer than I can recall.

2) Besides Buddhists, they are the only one's that can defend their faith with certain satisfaction; whenever I ask a question, they can always come up with a great answer that makes sense (other than, "Just believe it, devil-boy!").

This post has been edited by Nobodyspatzy: Apr 25 2005, 11:25 AM

--------------------
user posted image

+Quote Post
Rosalie
post Apr 26 2005, 04:12 AM
Post #3

Group Icon

Group: Unwanted
Member No.: 9,443

Only a JEW would say that. Are you a JEW?

+Quote Post
Fujitsu Hitatchi
post Apr 26 2005, 09:41 AM
Post #4

16BT is better than getting hit on the head by a 2x4.

Group Icon

Group: CulT Posse
Member No.: 424

QUOTE(Rosalie @ Apr 26 2005, 05:12 AM)

Only a retard would say that. Are you retarded?

--------------------
Signature comming soon.

Make name "16BT" please.

+Quote Post
sebmal
post Apr 26 2005, 10:47 AM
Post #5

Group Icon

Well, I dunno about you, but I'm a retarded jew. :o

And 16BT, do you really need to ASK if wetflame is a retard? I think you'd know the answer to that by now.

This post has been edited by Tehmonkeyman: Apr 26 2005, 10:48 AM

--------------------

+Quote Post
Rosalie
post Apr 26 2005, 11:00 AM
Post #6

Group Icon

QUOTE(Fujitsu Hitatchi @ Apr 26 2005, 02:41 PM)
QUOTE(Rosalie @ Apr 26 2005, 05:12 AM)

Only a retard would say that. Are you retarded?

"Retard", that sounds like fucking islam to me.

+Quote Post
Elusive
post Apr 26 2005, 11:02 AM
Post #7

Rocket Knight

Group Icon

Member No.: 2,148

Oh gawd, here we go again. Auditions for the role of Dogstar will begin shortly.

*opens popcorn bag*

--------------------
My videogaming collection - last updated 22 August. Oh, and I am pro
IPB Image

E.L.U.S.I.V.E.: Electronic Lifelike Unit Skilled in Infiltration and Vigilant Exploration

+Quote Post
Rosalie
post Apr 26 2005, 11:18 AM
Post #8

Group Icon

QUOTE(Elusive @ Apr 26 2005, 04:02 PM)
Oh gawd, here we go again. Auditions for the role of Dogstar will begin shortly.

*opens popcorn bag*

:P Nobody's being *serious*, Elusive. Except Dogstar. Seriously GAY.

This post has been edited by Rosalie: Apr 26 2005, 11:21 AM

+Quote Post
Fujitsu Hitatchi
post Apr 26 2005, 01:20 PM
Post #9

Group Icon

QUOTE(Tehmonkeyman @ Apr 26 2005, 11:47 AM)
And 16BT, do you really need to ASK if wetflame is a retard? I think you'd know the answer to that by now.

No, but it never helps to point it out to the newbies.

--------------------
Signature comming soon.

Make name "16BT" please.

+Quote Post
Nobodyspatzy
post Apr 26 2005, 01:22 PM
Post #10

Group Icon

Look, I am serious about the fact that I defend Judaism, and their people, because in my experience I have never been wronged by them!

Check on ANY site that advocates *insert-race here* is better than all, and you'll see about 9 out of 10 times, they blame the Jews as a real problem. I'm not trying to be uptight about it, hell if most of you remember that flag I had posted here, that was something I made for a Jewish friend, even though many other people thought I was being insensitive.

EDIT: This picture->IPB Image

Say whatever you will, I am cool with it...because you'll never know as many German-Jew jokes as I do! =P

This post has been edited by Nobodyspatzy: Apr 26 2005, 01:26 PM

--------------------
user posted image

+Quote Post
Fujitsu Hitatchi
post Apr 26 2005, 01:24 PM
Post #11

Group Icon

QUOTE(Nobodyspatzy @ Apr 26 2005, 02:22 PM)
Look, I am serious about the fact that I defend Judaism, and their people, because in my experience I have never been wronged by them!

Check on ANY site that advocates *insert-race here* is better than all, and you'll see about 9 out of 10 times, they belame the Jews as a real problem. I'm not trying to be uptight about it, hell if most of you remember that flag I had posted here (will put up soon), that was something I made for a Jewish friend, even though many other people thought I was being insensitive.

I'm serious too. But as long as there aren't dogstars around, it couldn't hurt to make light of the situation.

--------------------
Signature comming soon.

Make name "16BT" please.

+Quote Post
sebmal
post Apr 26 2005, 02:27 PM
Post #12

Group Icon

Aren't we all serious... on the INSIDE?

--------------------

+Quote Post
Nobodyspatzy
post Apr 26 2005, 02:44 PM
Post #13

Group Icon

QUOTE(Fujitsu Hitatchi @ Apr 26 2005, 11:24 AM)
I'm serious too. But as long as there aren't dogstars around, it couldn't hurt to make light of the situation.

If you interpretted my reply as being a bit too serious, I am sorry as that is not what I meant to convey.

--------------------
user posted image

+Quote Post
NegaC
post Apr 26 2005, 03:06 PM
Post #14

Out of Exile

Group Icon

Group: CulT Member DX
Member No.: 386

WELL WHAT HAPPENED WAS THERE WAS THESE NINJAS AND THEY F*CKIN KICKED SOME ASS COS NINJAS ROCK AND THEY KILLED THIS GUY BECAUSE HE DROPPED HIS SPOON AND THEN HE COUGHED SO THEY KILLED THE WHOLE TOWN COS THEY HAVE DEATH STARS AND SHIT AND THEYRE SILENT SO THEY KILL YOU BUT YOU DONT KNOW IT AND THERE WAS THIS OTHER GUY WHO SAID NINJAS SUCK SO 5 NINJAS CAME BUT HE DIDNT KNOW AND THEY NINJAFYED HIM WITH THEIR NINJAS POWERS WOW NINJAS ARE SO COOL THEY KILL PEOPLE WITH A TEABAG COS THEY CAN KILL PEOPLE WITH ANYTHING LIKE A STAPLE SO THEN THEY CAME UP TO ME AND TOLD ME I F*CKING ROCK CUZ IM ALREADY A NINJA AND I REALISED I WAS IN A NINJA SUIT AND I F*CKING NINJAD IT UP AND KICKED IN EVERYONE WITH DEATH STARS AND TWIGS AND SHIT AND THEN I WENT TO SEE TONY BLAIR AND DID MY NINJA SHIT AND HE WAS WELL IMPRESSED AND MADE ME PRIME MINISTER AND I CHANGED ALL THE LAWS SO POLICE OFFICERS WERE REPLACED BY NINJAS AND IF YOU STEAL YOU GET NINJAD AND THEN WE MORPHED INTO ONE MASSIVE NINJA WITH 1000 TIMES THE NINJA POWER BUT THEN THE WHOLE WORLD WAS KILLED COS SOMEONE PISSED OFF THE NINJA COS HE SNIFFED THE OTHER NINJA SO THE NINJA KILLED THE WHOLE WORLD BUT THEN JESUS CAME AND TRIED TO STOP THE NINJA BUT JESUS WASNT A NINJA SO THE NINJA MORPHED INTO A TRANSFORMER NINJA WHICH KICKED JESUS INTO SPACE AND THEN THE NINJA SPLIT UP INTO OTHER MINI NINJAS AND THEN EVERYONE CAME ALIVE AGAIN BUT THEN THESE EVIL NINJAS CAME AND SAID THEYRE GONNA TAKE OVER THE UNIVERSE BUT THEN I SAID NO YOUR NOT!!! BUT THEY NINJAD ME BECAUSE THEY HAD BETTER NINJA POWERS SO I GOT OUT MY SPOON AND CHUCKED IT AT THEM BUT LUCKILY THEY HAD A FEAR OF SPOONS SO THEY RAN AWAY LEAVING THEIR NINJA POWER POWER BEHIND SO WE ATE IT AND THEN ALL THE GOOD NINJAS BECAME EVIL SO EVERYONE LAUGHED AT THEM BUT THE NINJAS GOT SO PISSED THAT THEY DID THE SUPER NINJA UPPERCUT TO EVERYONE NEAR THEM AND THEN JESUS CAME BACK ALL PISSED AND SAID HED KICK OUR ARSE BUT WE DID THE NINJA SHIT ON HIM TWICE BUT THEN HE TURNED INTO SUPER SAIYAN JESUS AND KILLED EVERYONE WITH HIS SUPER LASER VISION BECAUSE THATS THE 11TH COMMANDMENT THOU SHALT HAVE LASER VISION SO THEN WE DID A BACK FLIP AND REFELECTED THE JES-O-RAYS SO EVERYONE WAS SAVED BUT THEN THIS GUY AND FUNNY EYEBROWS SO THE NINJA KILLED HIM.

--------------------

+Quote Post
Borisz
post Apr 26 2005, 03:06 PM
Post #15

I AM THE MASKED MENACE

Group Icon

Group: Admin
Member No.: 119

IPB Image

--------------------

+Quote Post
Nobodyspatzy
post Apr 26 2005, 03:11 PM
Post #16

Group Icon

QUOTE(Borisz @ Apr 26 2005, 01:06 PM)
IPB Image

I've seen that somewhere before...rather tame compared to some I've made in the past!

EDIT: My most famous was "KKK-outfit wearing Coptic-Christian, with the Bohemian Club insignia on the back." (I was so beat-up for that one!)

This post has been edited by Nobodyspatzy: Apr 26 2005, 03:25 PM

--------------------
user posted image

+Quote Post
The artist formerly ...
post Apr 26 2005, 03:21 PM
Post #17

We are not amused.

Group Icon

Member No.: 3,251

QUOTE(NegaC @ Apr 26 2005, 04:06 PM)
ninjas and shit in caps

o rly?

--------------------
no

+Quote Post
Mask of Destiny
post Apr 26 2005, 03:33 PM
Post #18

Objective-C == suckage

Group Icon

Group: CulT Family
Member No.: 85

QUOTE(Nobodyspatzy @ Apr 25 2005, 11:24 AM)
2) Besides Buddhists, they are the only one's that can defend their faith with certain satisfaction; whenever I ask a question, they can always come up with a great answer that makes sense (other than, "Just believe it, devil-boy!").

Try me some time. Just because all of the Christians you've met thus far are philosophical lightweights doesn't mean all of us are. Furthermore, there are many "Christians" who seem to know very little about their religion and what the Bible says. When I ask someone "How do you think someone gets to heaven?" one of the most common answers I get is "By being a good person" or "By doing good works" and a large majority of these people identify themselves as Christian. If you spend any decent amount of time studying the New Testament it should become clear that this isn't the answer it teaches. Do you really expect someone who doesn't even understand the most fundamental aspects of their religion to give you a compelling answer to your questions?

All seriousness aside, do we really need another one of these joke discrimination topics. The first one or two were funny, but now it's kind of old.

--------------------
Do region conversions, dump cartridges, write Sega CD software. All this and more at http://www.retrodev.com/

Currently messing around with Mac OS X Cocoa development on my resurrected B&W G3.

+Quote Post
GREG2K
post Apr 26 2005, 03:55 PM
Post #19

ยท

Group Icon

Group: Admin
Member No.: 474

There has to be SOME reason for everyone to hate Jews. Those locks are way to creepy.

+Quote Post
Nobodyspatzy
post Apr 26 2005, 03:58 PM
Post #20

Group Icon

QUOTE(Mask of Destiny @ Apr 26 2005, 01:33 PM)
Try me some time.  Just because all of the Christians you've met thus far are philosophical lightweights doesn't mean all of us are.  Furthermore, there are many "Christians" who seem to know very little about their religion and what the Bible says.  When I ask someone "How do you think someone gets to heaven?" one of the most common answers I get is "By being a good person" or  "By doing good works" and a large majority of these people identify themselves as Christian.  If you spend any decent amount of time studying the New Testament it should become clear that this isn't the answer it teaches.  Do you really expect someone who doesn't even understand the most fundamental aspects of their religion to give you a compelling answer to your questions?

I wasn't saying that all Christian suck at explaining their faith, just the majority of them. For example, a rather simple question I say to most Christians is, "Why do you think Predispensationalism (the rapture theory of Revelation) is true, when there are strong evidences against it?"

Anything like that, which is a main part of some Christian theologies, have never been answered by even those who say they know, with the exception of a Russian Orthodox Priest.

I shall look forward to talking to you about matters of the Faith, since you sound intelligent! =P

QUOTE(Mask of Destiny @ Apr 26 2005, 01:33 PM)
All seriousness aside, do we really need another one of these joke discrimination topics.  The first one or two were funny, but now it's kind of old.

Agreed.

EDIT: Only Hasidic, and other Orthodox, Jews have those locks, GR3G2K. It isn't required for their faith otherwise. =P

This post has been edited by Nobodyspatzy: Apr 26 2005, 04:02 PM

--------------------
user posted image

+Quote Post

1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:
2 Pages V   1 2 >
Start new topic

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 16th January 2018 - 02:35 AM