--------------------
user posted image

its cuming
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
sebmal
post Nov 5 2005, 06:45 PM
Post #22

So One Time I Was On The Internet (placeholder)

Group Icon

Group: CulT Member
Member No.: 174

I am shocked and appalled that you left me out of mentality list AJ (well not really, I barely post here anymore). But yeah, I agree with everything except the power struggle part mainly because I'm not up in that area, so I don't know the specifics of what's going on.

And I TOTALLY didn't make that post up there. Nope, sure didn't.

--------------------

Last Updated: (October 29, 2005 9:11 PM)
Last Update: Vroom

+Quote Post
AJ
post Nov 5 2005, 06:56 PM
Post #23

dancetrax sucks penis

Group Icon

Group: CulT Family
Member No.: 19

things are starting to be evened out, so I'm going to cross out some stuff

--------------------
zong.

+Quote Post
The Little Red Man
post Nov 5 2005, 07:06 PM
Post #24

Still playing tug-o-war with myself.

Group Icon

Group: Broadcaster
Member No.: 150

What is being evened out? And how?

--------------------
Sorry about this post.

We don't want your soul, just your eyes and ears - www.littleredman.co.uk

+Quote Post
SSUK
post Nov 5 2005, 07:15 PM
Post #25

SSUK-Kol. Your favorite comunist-run city. =D

Group Icon

Member No.: 9,075

this place is lacking Pach's touch. (hehe) Siriously though, last good CulT stuff I remember was the Snifit Army... Ahh, that was the good'n... Hack/spam random sites for no reason whatsoever... Yep... Anyway, 'new CulT' isn't so bad but it does seem more like a hippie compared to old CulT... Then again lots of older members which made the CulT have wandered off too... Nemisis, IUG, Beta are just some... =/

--------------------
IPB Image
I'm a place in North Korea. (Note my country... =P)

+Quote Post
AJ
post Nov 5 2005, 07:17 PM
Post #26

dancetrax sucks penis

Group Icon

IUG was around for a short while...

"this place is lacking Pach's touch. (hehe) Siriously though"
but that was serious!

--------------------
zong.

+Quote Post
Veotax
post Nov 5 2005, 09:02 PM
Post #27

<insert some witty phrase here>

Group Icon

Member No.: 42

Considering how long this place has been around, I don't count my self as an olbie; but I have noticed it's been less enjoyable here than it was when I first joined two years ago

Getting a database error every other time I try to load up the forums doesn't help much either =P

--------------------
IPB Image
Xbox Live Gamer Tag: Veotax
Live enabled games owned:
Conker: Live & Reloaded
Halo 2
Steel Battalion: Line of Contact

+Quote Post
Borisz
post Nov 5 2005, 09:58 PM
Post #28

I AM THE MASKED MENACE

Group Icon

Group: Admin
Member No.: 119

Now I could say something like "this is why I should be adminned" and shit like that, but in reality I just don't give a shit either. The site went all gay when Pachuka stopped acting like someone who fucking owns and doesn't let others feel otherwise. That was sometimes at the second half of 2003 or in 2004, i forgot.

QUOTE(AJ @ Nov 6 2005, 12:02 AM) *

p.s. some people don't know when to keep their mouth shut

In case you are referring to Gunner and not someone else who got "disappeared on sight", then all I have to say is <b>IT'S ABOUT FUCKING TIME THAT SOMEONE OTHER THEN ME NOTICED THAT FOR GODDAMN FUCKS SAKE.</b>

--------------------

+Quote Post
B2A5S5S
post Nov 5 2005, 11:38 PM
Post #29

Group Icon

Member No.: 9,800

QUOTE(SSUK @ Nov 5 2005, 08:15 PM) *

this place is lacking Pach's touch. (hehe) Siriously though, last good CulT stuff I remember was the Snifit Army... Ahh, that was the good'n... Hack/spam random sites for no reason whatsoever... Yep... Anyway, 'new CulT' isn't so bad but it does seem more like a hippie compared to old CulT... Then again lots of older members which made the CulT have wandered off too... Nemisis, IUG, Beta are just some... =/

It was awesome to see what Cult would do the other Sonic boards and shit, then see those idiots come here and post about what we did and this and that. Why hasn't this happened in a long time? It needs to happen again, even if just for the sake of doing it. And I wasn't here and don't know when Pach was arrested, but when is he getting out and what did he get charged for exactly?

+Quote Post
NGC
post Nov 6 2005, 12:53 AM
Post #30

I'M TAKING YOUR MIND

Group Icon

Member No.: 2,788

QUOTE(B2A5S5S @ Nov 5 2005, 10:38 PM) *

It was awesome to see what Cult would do the other Sonic boards and shit, then see those idiots come here and post about what we did and this and that. Why hasn't this happened in a long time? It needs to happen again, even if just for the sake of doing it. And I wasn't here and don't know when Pach was arrested, but when is he getting out and what did he get charged for exactly?

We're gonna have fuuuuuuun with you...

--------------------
IPB Image

+Quote Post
Scarred Sun
post Nov 6 2005, 01:38 AM
Post #31

GIVE ME ALL YOUR MONEY, BITCH

Group Icon

Member No.: 299

Please.

CulT died around the time Heroes came out. That's all there is to it. :/

+Quote Post
Ana
post Nov 6 2005, 01:53 AM
Post #32

Group Icon

Member No.: 9,260

I honestly don't give a flying fuck about this site's 'rep' or whatever, I just come here to talk about Sonic. And games... look at hacks, whatever. Sure, there's other places to do that, but eh, the users here are a colorful bunch. Sure, it's certainly not as active and crazy as before, but it's not like I really miss that or anything.

*shrug*

Also, GREETINGS FROM WELLESELY COLLEGE!
It's so damn happy here.

--------------------

+Quote Post
Hez
post Nov 6 2005, 03:02 AM
Post #33

DIE BITCHES!

Group Icon

Member No.: 231

Im shocked I wasnt mentioned......so if I wasnt mentioned that means Hez has gone soft? FUCK YOU AJ! IF YOU THINK I, THE GREAT AND ALL KNOWING HEZ HAS GONE SOFT, THEN YOU ARE TRULY LOST! I will NEVER go soft or EVER think about using proper grammar.

EDIT: Hez should have power.....>=D

--------------------
Quit your day job and kill yourself
user posted image
Sonic Sue - Whered she go anyways?
WiteoutKing - I dont really hate him anymore, my list just wouldnt be complete without him ;_;
Tsunami - Wheres this cock too?
SFGHQ - just go to the forum, say fuck once or twice, youll see.
BlazeHedgehog - Doesnt seem to have any respect or friends.
lildude2003 - The second living soul on the Sonic Classics forum that thinks I'm a homosexual. Appears to prefur men.
Jurai - Homosexual, seems to actually be a homosexual and still attempt to use the word "gay" as an insult
Jeffery Mewtamer - O WOW I M KEWL I LIEK POKEMN N I TAM TEH WIELD MEWS
Hyper_Zweih - Likes sonic R...good enough reason?
Scarred Sun - Got seduced by power, used to be cool :(
Ambil- is convinced that he isnt a "n00b", and he's a fuckin retard.
user posted image

+Quote Post
GREG2K
post Nov 6 2005, 06:19 AM
Post #34

ยท

Group Icon

Member No.: 474

I admit the whole RETURNS thing went out of hand; I just noticed AJ and Rey had it and thought it wouldn't matter if I jumped on. It was kinda embarrassing to see a topic later on with me mentioned as one of the three returning, when I had no fucking clue what it was all about.

+Quote Post
The Little Red Man
post Nov 6 2005, 06:56 AM
Post #35

Still playing tug-o-war with myself.

Group Icon

Member No.: 150

Bandwagons aren't too bad, they can be quite funny sometimes... unless you're not part of it because it becomes leet.

--------------------
Sorry about this post.

We don't want your soul, just your eyes and ears - www.littleredman.co.uk

+Quote Post
TopHat
post Nov 6 2005, 08:48 AM
Post #36

> ifconfig eth0 up

Group Icon

Member No.: 1,581

YOU KNOW THE ONLY WAY TO ACTUALLY FIX THINGS IS TO START HITTING THE 'PROMOTE/DEMOTE/BAN/HACK' BUTTONS ON INVISION

--------------------
IPB Image

+Quote Post
Borisz
post Nov 6 2005, 10:17 AM
Post #37

I AM THE MASKED MENACE

Group Icon

Member No.: 119

QUOTE(B2A5S5S @ Nov 6 2005, 05:38 AM) *

Yea, it needs to happen again. But without Pachuka it would end up as a bunch of stupid script kiddies making idiots out of themselves. I mean seriously, do we even have a grudge against any other board other then our own?

NGC: don't fuck with this guy. He is right.

--------------------

+Quote Post
AJ
post Nov 6 2005, 02:07 PM
Post #38

dancetrax sucks penis

Group Icon

QUOTE(slacker @ Nov 6 2005, 07:48 AM) *

YOU KNOW THE ONLY WAY TO ACTUALLY FIX THINGS IS TO START HITTING THE 'PROMOTE/DEMOTE/BAN/HACK' BUTTONS ON INVISION

oh I think I need to reply to this even though the topic is closed:

DCOM STOP TRYING TO GET ADMIN HERE

:D

QUOTE(Hez @ Nov 6 2005, 02:02 AM) *

Im shocked I wasnt mentioned......so if I wasnt mentioned that means Hez has gone soft? FUCK YOU AJ! IF YOU THINK I, THE GREAT AND ALL KNOWING HEZ HAS GONE SOFT, THEN YOU ARE TRULY LOST! I will NEVER go soft or EVER think about using proper grammar.

EDIT: Hez should have power.....>=D

two things:

1) I said the list wasn't final/correct.
2) Then keep making your posts, and I will make fun of your punctuation and spelling. I mean, answer them.

--------------------
zong.

+Quote Post
Ego Trip
post Nov 6 2005, 02:55 PM
Post #39

Needs more cowbell.

Group Icon

Member No.: 87

I remember way back in the day when Beta would make posts like this, naming all the problems with the CulT and only occasionally giving ways to fix it. Then a lot of people would agree with him and make suggestions on how to fix the problems, most of which were actually quite logical and could've worked. The main barrier which I believe we will most likely face again is that the majority is resistant to change. See, the people who have stayed here have not changed much at all. It's that the good people we remember who made this forum great are now long gone or in prison. The old people (which I'm not really even a part of since I came into the picture after Area 51 had been shut down) cannot seem to get along with the younger, newer crowd which seems to want to be like the "cool" older crowd (hence the bandwagoning, especially that damn multi-colored INTERNET fad and waha) without being governed as the oldbies had been.

So what are the solutions? There are a few:

1. Close off the board to outsiders.
Advantage: No more outside influences would help preserve the board as it is in order to keep it from getting worse.
Disadvantage: China did this several hundred years ago and then a horrid mangled foot fetish spread across their land like wildfire. Closing our "borders" would stunt growth of the community as a whole.

2. Stricter enoforcement of rules.
Advantage: Revert to the older, better way of running this board.
Disadvantage: Many would be discouraged by the nazimodding and leave. Whether or not this is a disadvantage depends on who leaves.

3. Let it happen.
Advantage: The community will continue to grow, allowing for more work to be done.
Disadvantage: All the good people would leave.

4. Let new people in and ban the idiots.
Advantage: There would be a smarter, more intelligent community which would be easier to transition into an older way of thinking.
Disadvantage: None, really. The new people would probably still be resistant to change, though. As long as they're not idiots, it wouldn't be too bad.

A lot of this has already been said, and a lot of it is quite obvious. Even though I and others had said things like this in Beta's numerous topics on the subject, nothing ever happened. So why have I spent all this time writing this lengthy post? I'd like to think there's a chance that we won't just talk about it and that we actually will take action. We have the power to do it, just not the will or the spirit. Although some of you do wish to go through with it, there aren't enough of you. We all need to work together to make a difference.

+Quote Post
Hez
post Nov 6 2005, 04:15 PM
Post #40

DIE BITCHES!

Group Icon

Member No.: 231

QUOTE(AJ @ Nov 6 2005, 11:07 AM) *

two things:

1) I said the list wasn't final/correct.
2) Then keep making your posts, and I will make fun of your punctuation and spelling. I mean, answer them.

yes....you will conform to Hez

--------------------
Quit your day job and kill yourself
user posted image
Sonic Sue - Whered she go anyways?
WiteoutKing - I dont really hate him anymore, my list just wouldnt be complete without him ;_;
Tsunami - Wheres this cock too?
SFGHQ - just go to the forum, say fuck once or twice, youll see.
BlazeHedgehog - Doesnt seem to have any respect or friends.
lildude2003 - The second living soul on the Sonic Classics forum that thinks I'm a homosexual. Appears to prefur men.
Jurai - Homosexual, seems to actually be a homosexual and still attempt to use the word "gay" as an insult
Jeffery Mewtamer - O WOW I M KEWL I LIEK POKEMN N I TAM TEH WIELD MEWS
Hyper_Zweih - Likes sonic R...good enough reason?
Scarred Sun - Got seduced by power, used to be cool :(
Ambil- is convinced that he isnt a "n00b", and he's a fuckin retard.
user posted image

+Quote Post

1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:
3 Pages V  < 1 2 3 >
Start new topic

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 18th August 2017 - 03:42 AM