> Um, where's my dog?
stickghost
post Oct 7 2005, 12:19 PM
Post #1

Half serious; half delirious.

Group Icon

Group: CulT Member
Member No.: 1,904

God, as if I really needed another reason to hate my father. In the very likely event that you either never read or forgot a previous topic I posted loooooooong ago, here's a little background. My father is a raging alcoholic not too long out of the hospital for when his body was in especially bad condition, and already back to his ways and almost back to the same condition. Despite the fact that I always need to help him with something (like when he falls off the couch and can't get back up), he sure doesn't have much appreciation as he likes to rub my face in MY failures. Anyway, my mother is currently working on matters of divorce ("don't want to save the marriage, but save the man", in her exact words) and power to put him in some care house or whatever.

So anyway, I was just returning from my Friday morning class when I spotted a white Siberian husky running around in the street. Only 1 person I know who owned one: ME. I stopped, jumped out of my car, and tried to coax her over (she does have a mind of her own when she's free.) Thankfully, she was cooperative and simply followed me back to my house nearby. The gate was closed, doors closed, no sign of the parents, so I wondered how the hell she got out. Once back inside, I see my dad just sitting on the couch watching TV.

Me: "Um... did you know Nikki was running around outside?"
Dad: "Yeah. She wouldn't listen to me."
Me: "How long ago was this?"
Dad: "Bout 15 minutes."

Now, I know my father wouldn't have been up to this task really. However, maybe he could have woken up mom, called the neighbors for help (there were some guys doing landscaping directly outside; maybe he could have got them to help rather than watch me chase my dog.) NOPE. He just sits back down and lets my dog run around the neighborhood for 15+ minutes (I don't know if I can even trust his guess of time.) God knows what could have happened if I had been late. I found her on my block, though I don't know if she went anywhere else before.

--------------------
www.gunstars.net
Visit it and maybe I'll actually make a banner.
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
Tweaker
post Oct 7 2005, 02:34 PM
Post #2

Untouchable.

Group Icon

Group: CulT Family
Member No.: 9,059

Your Dad sounds like an asshole. All jokes aside, he really needs some help.

--------------------
IPB Image
IPB Image

+Quote Post
stickghost
post Oct 31 2005, 01:57 PM
Post #3

Group Icon

Well whaddya know, HE FUCKING DID IT AGAIN. Only this time, I get home and it's been HOURS. I just did a sweep of nearby blocks to no avail. I guess I'll try again sometime later. It's Halloween, so I might just stand somewhat of a chance what with all the possible witnesses (there can't be many all white Siberian Huskies in Arlington Heights.) Happy happy motherfucking holidays.

--------------------
www.gunstars.net

+Quote Post
Dude
post Oct 31 2005, 06:04 PM
Post #4

TEN THOUSAND FISTS IN THE AIIIIIR

Group Icon

Group: CulT Family
Member No.: 100

Anyone who messes with a siberian husky needs to be shot. End of discussion

--------------------
IPB Image

"Ricans do what Mexican't" - Dude

+Quote Post
stickghost
post Oct 31 2005, 07:52 PM
Post #5

Group Icon

No need to fear anymore, I managed to find her this time around. I found her at someone's house just after animal control showed up (for simple pickup, not like my dog went all Kujo on the neighborhood.) Thankfully, they didn't feel like giving out a citation.

--------------------
www.gunstars.net

+Quote Post

2 User(s) are reading this topic (2 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:
Start new topic

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 25th September 2017 - 03:52 PM