SCARZIP (SCARZ Information Pane)
Sonic Stadium
Green Hill Zone

THE 10 CULTMANDMENTS | THE IDIOT'S GUIDE TO POSTING AT SCARZ
Sonic Online
Sonic Dimension

Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

Reply to this topicStart new topic
> Another question probably already answered before, Sonic Crackers...
SSUK
post Nov 9 2005, 05:42 PM
Post #1

SSUK-Kol. Your favorite comunist-run city. =D

Group Icon

Group: CulT Member
Member No.: 9,075

http://www.sonic-cult.net/dispart.php?cati...subid=3&artid=9
I'm sure there's been previous discussions about this voice clip, infact I do know there's been discussions but none of the topics I cannot seem to find these topics, maybe lost from the forum whipe or something... Anyway... I'm just wondering what the hell this thing is... The page hasn't changed since I first layed eyes on it... Of course, if this has already been said please do just vomit it or something like that...
The page says they can hear "sonic" in the voice clip... I'm not sure how anyone came to that asumption since I can quite clearly hear "Let's go fast!"...
Okay, so it's messy with all the crackling... So here, I cleaned up the MP3 and output a nice clearly hearable version of the MP3 for you all... Sorry it's a bit quiet but it's the best I could do.
letsgofast.mp3.
The "Let's go fast" could be something to do with Sonic Crackers since Sonic is about speed yet it could also be for the Ninja Turtles prototype because it hardly sounds Sonic like...
Hope this is some kind of help or something to at least update that page with... =P

--------------------
IPB Image
I'm a place in North Korea. (Note my country... =P)
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
Chiquinho Skywalker
post Nov 9 2005, 08:26 PM
Post #2

Group Icon

Member No.: 9,222

QUOTE(SSUK @ Nov 9 2005, 08:42 PM) *

I'm sure there's been previous discussions about this voice clip, infact I do know there's been discussions but none of the topics I cannot seem to find these topics, maybe lost from the forum whipe or something... Anyway... I'm just wondering what the hell this thing is... The page hasn't changed since I first layed eyes on it... Of course, if this has already been said please do just vomit it or something like that...
The page says they can hear "sonic" in the voice clip... I'm not sure how anyone came to that asumption since I can quite clearly hear "Let's go fast!"...
Okay, so it's messy with all the crackling... So here, I cleaned up the MP3 and output a nice clearly hearable version of the MP3 for you all... Sorry it's a bit quiet but it's the best I could do.
letsgofast.mp3.
The "Let's go fast" could be something to do with Sonic Crackers since Sonic is about speed yet it could also be for the Ninja Turtles prototype because it hardly sounds Sonic like...
Hope this is some kind of help or something to at least update that page with... =P

I remember hearing that sound clip from Crackers lots of times and never heard that "let's go fast" thing, only a "Sonikku, hey" thing, but I don't think it was intended do be in Sonic, because it sounds more the TMNT way, if you play any of their games you'll hear that the voices are very close to that. But if I remember, the sound of the "Sonikku" thing was in that same way too.

+Quote Post
Tweaker
post Nov 9 2005, 08:35 PM
Post #3

Untouchable.

Group Icon

Group: CulT Family
Member No.: 9,059

QUOTE(SSUK @ Nov 9 2005, 05:42 PM) *

letsgofast.mp3.

Holy shit, I didn't post this here?

"Let's go!" (without the fast) is a standard DAC sample that you can play in any song. There is also "Hey!"

The whole list on DAC Samples is right here...

81: Kick
82: Snare
83: Hi-Tom
84: Mid-Tom
85: Low-Tom
86: Voice sample "Lets go!"
87: Voice sample "Hey!"
88: Beep/screech

If you can give me the offsets of the two usable samples and the Sonikku one, I can make them usable.

--------------------
IPB Image
IPB Image

+Quote Post
Biggestsonicfan
post Nov 10 2005, 02:23 PM
Post #4

OMG I WORKED ON SONIC HEROES

Group Icon

Member No.: 359

QUOTE(Tweaker @ Nov 9 2005, 05:35 PM) *

QUOTE(SSUK @ Nov 9 2005, 05:42 PM) *

letsgofast.mp3.

Holy shit, I didn't post this here?

"Let's go!" (without the fast) is a standard DAC sample that you can play in any song. There is also "Hey!"

The whole list on DAC Samples is right here...

81: Kick
82: Snare
83: Hi-Tom
84: Mid-Tom
85: Low-Tom
86: Voice sample "Lets go!"
87: Voice sample "Hey!"
88: Beep/screech

If you can give me the offsets of the two usable samples and the Sonikku one, I can make them usable.

My first post on the cult ever, the day I joined, was about this flaw. I always heard "Let's Go, Hey!", but it was overshadowed at the flames I got for strolling in here arrogantly. However, Tweaker is correct. The "Let's Go!" and "Hey!" are two separate samples. If you play sample segments from most games, they only have a few bytes separating the two, thus, played altogether, they can sound merged.

--------------------
user posted image

+Quote Post

2 User(s) are reading this topic (2 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:
Start new topic

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 20th September 2017 - 11:33 AM