Reply to this topicStart new topic
> My First Dream
post Mar 26 2005, 10:32 PM
Post #1

How the fuck does he spin in place?!

Group Icon

Group: Unwanted
Member No.: 3,050

I went to one of those gaming centers yesterday (Pay a few bucks, play unlimited games for a few hours) and I was surprised to see a Saturn. Seeing as they're a tad rare (My first seeing of one out of a demo case) I figured they only had a few crappy loaned games. I decided to scroll through their list. And there it was, right in front of me. NiGHTS into Dreams.

Immediatley I popped it in. Sadly the sound didn't work but it was a small price to pay for even experiencing it. As soon as the main game loaded up, I was in awe. What an amazing game for something that stays on a set track. Although it would be fun to have the freedom of going wherever, a NiGHTS sequel should stay on a track. I only wish they had a 3D controller. I had just enough time to make it to the clown boss, but "Night Over" came before I could throw the clown into wherever the end of the level was (I knew how, I just couldn't angle him/her/it in time).

NiGHTS into Dreams fucking rules and it owns your soul.

Go to the top of the page
+Quote Post
post Mar 26 2005, 11:19 PM
Post #2

habeeb it

Group Icon

Group: CulT Honor
Member No.: 9,292

Heh, yes nights does own your soul, and mine too. you should be thankful the music was off when you fought puffy, her music is horrid opera

IPB Image
+Quote Post
post Apr 6 2005, 02:10 PM
Post #3

Group Icon

Group: CulT Member
Member No.: 9,376

but opera is so pretty...
+Quote Post
post Apr 7 2005, 10:59 PM
Post #4

Group Icon

Group: CulT Member
Member No.: 9,047

...That's why I bought a Saturn.

But seriously, I love NiGHTS, I just recently got around to actually finishing it; I had always had the last level for both characters unlocked, but I finished one and didn't feel like finishing the other.
+Quote Post

1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:
Start new topic

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 18th March 2018 - 06:56 AM