Sonic Stadium
Green Hill Zone

THE 10 CULTMANDMENTS | THE IDIOT'S GUIDE TO POSTING AT SCARZ
Sonic Online
Sonic Dimension

Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

2 Pages V   1 2 >  
Reply to this topicStart new topic
> I have fuckin had it with the women in my life., they've put me off of dating for years to come.
ThunderSpeed
post Oct 7 2005, 07:25 AM
Post #1

I'm Mike, and I'll help you find the VZR-5.

Group Icon

Group: CulT Member
Member No.: 3,093

Fuckin bitches, sluts, harlots, ugly fucks.

Now let me explain my anger:

1. Ahh the good old friend who promises on her life that she will remain a virgin, and get back together with me. On AIM, she puts up an away message that says "Dan's coming over, SHUT UP, we're not havin sex." That immediatly gave it away. I talked to her later and she said "oops, sorry" Come on what the fuck is "oops" gonna do?

2. I've been cheated on during the last month. I make an unannounced visit to my girlfriends house and I see her making out with my absolute most hated enemy. So I tired beating the crap out of him... didn't work. Next thing I knew was me flying through an open window, and my girlfriend shouting "I'm so sorry, I wanted to tell you sooner." I just walked off and gave her the finger.

3. I've been dumped about 47 times by the girl described in #2. I keep thinking it's gonna get better. What a dumbfuck I was.

4. I've had my eye on some girl for the past week(I didn't wanna blow off my relationship described in #2, until I was absolutely sure of this). I see her get pushed by some guy. I try to stand up for her... didn't work. I got the crap beaten out of me. Later, guess what I see? She's making out with some guy... FOR MONEY. God what a world of WHORES we live in.

5. I've been used for personal advancement. The hottest chick in my school wants to go out with me, for one thing: To get to my best friend. He becomes jealous that I somehow, whether by the best luck possible, was with the hottest girl in school. Next thing I know, She's with him, and doesn't even have the ovaries(I can't really say balls, can I?) to say "bye" to me. A simple "bye" would have made things a lot better.

I'm sorry for uppercase words, but I am pissed of so bad. Imagine a scale of 1 - 10. I'm at about 23. This is gone on far too long.

I have had plans for revenge in these types of situations, but I hoped to god I would NEVER have to use them(Now, I'm not killing anybody).

--------------------
"Saz nuked your sig because you're fucking up the tables."
O FUX, my pants are at half mast. (50 cent just got shot)
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
Firo
post Oct 7 2005, 10:17 AM
Post #2

He-llo

Group Icon

Member No.: 64

Sorry to hear that. Not everyone will be like that, you've just had the worst luck it seems. By the way, out of curiousity, how old are you? In school I didn't bother with girls at all. Maybe I was just weird. :P

Oh yeah, why the hell is your best friend bothering with the silly cow? By the sound of things, she'd be worth a night of rumming (oh, I AM vulgar today) but the next morning a dumping. Ah, that would piss her off. That's the only use of good-looking bitches I guess.

--------------------
At uni doing Foundation Art. WAUGH, the work (the getting up at 7), it hurts.

+Quote Post
ThunderSpeed
post Oct 7 2005, 11:13 AM
Post #3

I'm Mike, and I'll help you find the VZR-5.

Group Icon

Member No.: 3,093

I'm 16, and my hormones are crashing into walls they're so active. Well, I AM taking a break from women for now, and I'm not even gonna think of them.

--------------------
"Saz nuked your sig because you're fucking up the tables."
O FUX, my pants are at half mast. (50 cent just got shot)

+Quote Post
NGC
post Oct 7 2005, 11:20 AM
Post #4

I'M TAKING YOUR MIND

Group Icon

Group: Broadcaster
Member No.: 2,788

IPB Image

--------------------
IPB Image

+Quote Post
SirBukkake returns
post Oct 7 2005, 11:24 AM
Post #5

All around pretty awesome fellow.

Group Icon

Group: CulT Posse
Member No.: 258

Seriously, when did the yong males of America become passive aggressive pussies? Sesame street? Pokemon? What??

Niceness is not a virtue, despite whomever drilled that BS into your head. It's a dog eat dog world, especially if it pertains to sex and relationshiops. Bill Cosby said, "I don't know the key to success, but the key to failure is trying to please everybody."

Did you know the etymology of nice stems from the Middle English; meaning "Foolish"?

Stop being foolish.

--------------------
I miss Video Games

+Quote Post
Epon
post Oct 7 2005, 11:35 AM
Post #6

Group Icon

Member No.: 9,244

QUOTE(ThunderSpeed @ Oct 7 2005, 12:13 PM) *

I'm 16...

That's the problem right there. There's nothing wrong with scoring some ass, but don't think these sophmore year relationships are gonna last 4ever <333.

Hey man, atleast you stood up for yourself and others, unlike other pussies who just cry about it and piss/moan in a forum like this. Be proud of that. You got balls, reguardless if you got the shit kicked out of you or not.

And yes, girls are whores. You'll only find that out in the next few years and *gasp* college! It's like their legs spread apart even further. But bro, it's cool because that means you can whore it up with them too.

Save love and shit for later in life, have fun now while you still can and blame it on "being young and stupid".

+Quote Post
TopHat
post Oct 7 2005, 12:07 PM
Post #7

> ifconfig eth0 up

Group Icon

Group: CulT Family
Member No.: 1,581

Simple solution is just to meet nicer people. Woo, yeah cliche response I know, but it's simply the truth.

And your age means your hormones as you simply described are going over the top, so take this in your swing. So you've been lied, cheated, dumped and used - that's the name of the game.

--------------------
IPB Image

+Quote Post
GREG2K
post Oct 7 2005, 02:19 PM
Post #8

ยท

Group Icon

Group: Admin
Member No.: 474

QUOTE(ThunderSpeed @ Oct 7 2005, 02:25 PM) *
Ahh the good old friend who promises on her life that she will remain a virgin, and get back together with me.

FAILURE

+Quote Post
Dude
post Oct 7 2005, 03:09 PM
Post #9

TEN THOUSAND FISTS IN THE AIIIIIR

Group Icon

Member No.: 100

QUOTE(The Wizeman @ Oct 7 2005, 04:24 PM) *

Seriously, when did the yong males of America become passive aggressive pussies? Sesame street? Pokemon? What??

Niceness is not a virtue, despite whomever drilled that BS into your head. It's a dog eat dog world, especially if it pertains to sex and relationshiops. Bill Cosby said, "I don't know the key to success, but the key to failure is trying to please everybody."

Did you know the etymology of nice stems from the Middle English; meaning "Foolish"?

Stop being foolish.

I know how proposterous it seems, but have you ever thought of women as actual relationship partners and not sex objects? Granted, the majority of them do want to be treated that way for god knows what reason, but give the guy some credit with his lost cause.

--------------------
IPB Image

"Ricans do what Mexican't" - Dude

+Quote Post
SirBukkake returns
post Oct 7 2005, 04:39 PM
Post #10

All around pretty awesome fellow.

Group Icon

Group: CulT Posse
Member No.: 258

QUOTE(Dude @ Oct 7 2005, 01:09 PM) *

Stop being foolish.

I know how proposterous it seems, but have you ever thought of women as actual relationship partners and not sex objects? Granted, the majority of them do want to be treated that way for god knows what reason, but give the guy some credit with his lost cause.

Um... what?

You're a smart dude, but you seriously need to take the time to actually read what i say.

--------------------
I miss Video Games

+Quote Post
The Little Red Man
post Oct 7 2005, 07:52 PM
Post #11

Still playing tug-o-war with myself.

Group Icon

Group: Broadcaster
Member No.: 150

I feel for you my Man. Best of luck to ye.

--------------------
Sorry about this post.

We don't want your soul, just your eyes and ears - www.littleredman.co.uk

+Quote Post
Meta
post Oct 7 2005, 09:07 PM
Post #12

That guy who does stuff

Group Icon

Member No.: 6

That's the problem right there. There's nothing wrong with scoring some ass, but don't think these sophmore year relationships are gonna last 4ever <333.

I'm 16 and even I know this. Most girls just aren't even worth the trouble in high school, unless you come across some of the good ones who aren't super bitches, but practically every girl is a whore.

--------------------
I'll give you a dollar if you promise to go away.

+Quote Post
AJ
post Oct 7 2005, 09:43 PM
Post #13

dancetrax sucks penis

Group Icon

Member No.: 19

GAFS (2000).

--------------------
zong.

+Quote Post
The artist formerly ...
post Oct 7 2005, 10:26 PM
Post #14

We are not amused.

Group Icon

Member No.: 3,251

Fighting for someone is pretty stupid in the first place. If the person is such an asshole that they would cheat on you or something like that, then they are the ones who deserve your agression.

--------------------
no

+Quote Post
BadCopNoDonut
post Oct 8 2005, 02:07 AM
Post #15

Who's Yo Daddy!

Group Icon

Member No.: 104

Sorry to hear that man. I can assure you I've been through the same stuff, if not worse.

Long story short, my ex had a LOT of mental problems(multiple personality disorder, bipolar, manic depression), it was a long distance relationship, and she essentially cheated on me twice. The first time we were just talking about going out so she claims it was a "misunderstanding", and she at first didn't see a problem with making out with her friends as a sign of love. Second time she just plain sucked the dude off when she said she was going down outside her dorm for a cigaratte, then to bed.) A bunch of crazy shit went on in the relationship and I was basically dealing with two people's problems at one time. Then she attempted suicide the night of the day she told me about the second guy, after I'd called her sister and tried to get my now ex some mental help(her meds obviously weren't working.) Ex wanted to stay friends, but she knew I wouldn't do "just friends" and I walked away.

From this relationship I learned a few things that might be of some use to you in picking someone decent to go out with, when you feel like giving it another shot.

1)Never date a girl who seems to think a lot differently about things like making out/sex

2)NEVER date a girl who has a lot of mental issues that you know about going into it. Oh man did I learn a lesson there. She nearly fucked ME up.

3)This kind of goes with #2....There are exceptions, but its generally a good idea to avoid goth girls.

4)It might not hurt to date someone who is somewhat religious, because they tend to have a bit higher morals when it comes to stuff like fooling around on you.

5)Everyone is right. At age 16, the chance that you're going to find "The ONe" is slim to none. If you're looking for something serious, either A)wait til you're older, or B) try to date older girls since they tend to be more in the market for a serious relationship, or

C)Wait til you're a little older, THEN date an older girl. If possible, I am going to go for a girl older than me by 3 or 4 years next, because she'll be more likely to want a serious relationship than an 18 year old girl. Hope this helps some. And if you're feeling down about this whole situation, the best thing for you to do is to go out with your friends and have a good time, do it a few nights in a row if need be, and you'll feel better quickly. Me and one of my best friends went out around town all day the day my g/f broke up with me and I didn't feel much pain over the whole thing after 2 or 3 days.

+Quote Post
Guifrog
post Oct 8 2005, 08:39 AM
Post #16

Your crappy psychologist

Group Icon

Member No.: 9,429

Strange, isn't it? Just 1 neurone through MANY of them creates the passion and makes us suffering that much. We auto-block ourselves from the wishes we had of doing a fucking lot of things and unify everything in only one - passion. The emotions that are concentrated right there need to be dispersed through the brain.

Once we get totally passionate, that causes suspicion increase, attention (in general) decadence, and depression - this one occurs frequently due to the high desire of being near the partner and the "deceptions" that the less experienced passionate person invent (treason and stuff). All of these makes someone less aware of the reality, and more aware of his/her recently created love world.

So what to do? I highly recommend BCND #5 suggestion. Additionally, it's important to have a few minutes of nothing. Yep, do nothing and let all the kinds of thoughts go away for at least 5 minutes or more. Or, if you want me to be clearer, meditation. Once your mind gets relaxed, it works more efficiently. This may improve your perception of the reality, and your briskness about the "treasons" - you may know when they really are happening faster.

Huh... wierd, i didn't even notice that i'd write so much =P

--------------------
Ah, the joys of the swamp...

Click here to enter!

Link to my community!

Forums owned and maintained by Guifrog (Brazilianguy)

+Quote Post
Dude
post Oct 8 2005, 09:26 AM
Post #17

Group Icon

QUOTE(The Wizeman @ Oct 7 2005, 09:39 PM) *

QUOTE(Dude @ Oct 7 2005, 01:09 PM) *

Stop being foolish.

Um... what?

You're a smart dude, but you seriously need to take the time to actually read what i say.

but its an interweb forum. I read stuff way to quickly here =/

--------------------
IPB Image

+Quote Post
SSUK
post Oct 9 2005, 06:34 AM
Post #18

SSUK-Kol. Your favorite comunist-run city. =D

Group Icon

Member No.: 9,075

QUOTE(The Wizeman @ Oct 7 2005, 08:24 AM) *

Win. <3

--------------------
IPB Image
I'm a place in North Korea. (Note my country... =P)

+Quote Post
Bronze God
post Oct 10 2005, 08:12 AM
Post #19

P.S. Chii is cute again.

Group Icon

Group: CulT Member DX
Member No.: 472

Two words: Fuck buddy.
Shaping youth since the dawn of time.

--------------------
user posted image

+Quote Post
Dude
post Oct 10 2005, 10:26 AM
Post #20

Group Icon

QUOTE(Bronze God @ Oct 10 2005, 01:12 PM) *

Two words: Fuck buddy.
Shaping youth since the dawn of time.

Words of wisdom

--------------------
IPB Image

+Quote Post

1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:
2 Pages V   1 2 >
Start new topic

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 20th August 2017 - 09:41 PM