SCARZIP (SCARZ Information Pane)
Sonic Stadium
Green Hill Zone

THE 10 CULTMANDMENTS | THE IDIOT'S GUIDE TO POSTING AT SCARZ
Sonic Online
Sonic Dimension

Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

Reply to this topicStart new topic
> Anyone knows where to find unsubbed RAWs, Japanese ones (I lost 4 eps)
Link
post Jul 10 2005, 02:13 PM
Post #1

Group Icon

Group: CulT Member
Member No.: 2,374

Hi,

I need a tracker/ed2k/HTTP/FTP/whatever where it is possible to still get UNSUBBED japanese High Quality RAWs (the 200 MB AVIs) of Sonic X; I lost 4 episodes due to a harddisk crash and due to the fact that my backup DVD was scratched or misburned or something else.. anyway, 4 episodes (23, 30, 33 and 38) weren't readable anymore. And I do not wanna lose my eps :( .

If noone knows where to find them, would anyone upload them for me.. I have an FTP server with about 900 MB remainaing space and of course I'd send you some money via PayPal (or if you live in a European country using Euros I'd directly send the money to your bank account).

BIG THX if you know..

Link
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
Chazman
post Jul 10 2005, 08:47 PM
Post #2

Opposing the establishment since 2001

Group Icon

Group: SCARZ's Bitch
Member No.: 16

You don't need to give me money, but you do need to give me login details for your FTP. =P

In other words, I'll send them.

--------------------
Sieg Heil. May great health bestow itself on our all knowing leader, George Bush

re-pub-li-can (n) - 1) A wealthy advocate of crony capitalism and supporter
of a totalitarian state benefiting the elite. 2) An inbred redneck or member of a
family with a history of inbreeding that typically falls for any false propaganda
claiming gun rights and lower taxes.

I think this suits George Bush better than Hail to the Chief. There's three meanings to the song. PM me if you think you can guess the three meanings. Hint: Two are fairly obvious (to gamers) and the third will take an astounding amount of digging.

+Quote Post
Link
post Jul 11 2005, 11:26 AM
Post #3

Group Icon

Group: CulT Member
Member No.: 2,374

Thank you very much.. I sent you the data via PM and I sent you a 2nd PM that now (after 8 weeks) things came differently as now someone contacted me who still has them (many people deleted these eps and replaced them with subbed ones.. I personally converted all my AVIs to MKVs with subs which can be switched off).

Thank you very much for the offer, although things somehow worked out differently (and after 8 weeks of waiting I wouldn't have guessed that someone on my contact lists would actually send them). Thx,

Link

+Quote Post

1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:
Start new topic

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 22nd October 2017 - 05:17 AM