Reply to this topicStart new topic
> can someone bring me up to date
CamManS5
post Mar 29 2005, 01:20 AM
Post #1

Group Icon

Group: CulT Member
Member No.: 305

When ep.52 aired I thought that was the end of the series so I stopped going to the Sonic X board and today I went here to see how people were reacting to the English version and I saw "ep. 61 French dub subbed" and I was like WTF so can anyone fill me in on what happened?
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
Jax_the_Hedgehog
post Mar 29 2005, 01:34 AM
Post #2

6 super emeralds

Group Icon

Group: CulT Member DX
Member No.: 147

France has gotten the second Season of Sonic X before it even aired in Japan.

--------------------
I am ISF's butt buddy

+Quote Post
Frenchie McFrench
post Mar 29 2005, 01:37 AM
Post #3

4 Emeralds

Group Icon

Group: Unwanted
Member No.: 9,062

Sure.
After X ended there were rumors after 2 months that X was coming back and being made by another company. After like 5 months of nothing the rumors were confirmed and SX was reborn theres going to be 26 more episodes more and i think the first half is a space arc anybody?. I wouldnt really know since im waiting for the japanese subs to release but it seems everyones getting the damn episodes except the nipponese. Well thats all go here if you want the episodes:
http://www.sonic-torrent.sytes.net//index.php
Of course they wont be back til tommorrow due to a server change.

--------------------
user posted image

+Quote Post
McAleeCh
post Mar 29 2005, 04:09 AM
Post #4

Group Icon

Group: CulT Member
Member No.: 9,037

Yeah, after Episode 52 there's a new season of 26 Episodes, which began airing in France and Thailand this year but has yet to air in Japan. To summarize without giving any major spoilers, the new season has Sonic and Co. travelling through space in their ship, the Typhoon, trying to find the Chaos Emeralds before the Metarex, an army of genocidal space-faring robots, can get their hands on them.

QUOTE(Raww le cruzet @ Mar 29 2005, 06:37 AM)
theres going to be 26 more episodes more and i think the first half is a space arc anybody?

Uhm, unless I'm pretty much mistaken, all of it looks set to become a space arc (or the Metarex arc, as I call it). Certainly, I've seen up to the mid-point of the saga so far and it's shown no signs of ending, and I know from seeing the Thaiwanese screenshots that it doesn't end until after Episode 70, leaving only 8 episodes for it to end in. =P So unless they end it on Episode 72 and do a 6-episode game adaptation to finish with, I think it's a pretty safe bet that the arc won't end until the series itself does.

Oh, and CamMan, yeah. You can download French versions of the episodes from the tracker that Raww posted a link to, though obviously you'll need some form of Bittorrent client to be able to snag them. Personally, I reccommend searching for BitSpirit if you don't already have one, since it allows you to choose which files in the torrent you want to download. ^_^ It's been a godsend to me.

So, uh, yeah. Anyways. That's pretty much the gist of the new season of episodes, and some other stuff since I got carried away. Hope that's helped.

+Quote Post

1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:
Start new topic

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 23rd June 2017 - 05:36 PM