Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

7 Pages V   1 2 3 > »   
Reply to this topicStart new topic
> The meaning of a dream, This is just a little experment
Paine
post May 31 2004, 02:15 PM
Post #1

Guests

Years back Nights got me into the whole dream interpritation thing. Last year, however, i gave it up so i coud focus on my art. Reacently however, with the cult now includin Nights, i have started again.
So Basicly i wanted to see who else was influenced by Nights to do shit like this, and also to interprit dreams, since it is my hobby.
Anyway, this is just an experiment, so i expect to get flamed lots for revealing this sie of me, of well. If you have any dreams you want interpriting and stuff, just post them here.

~Paine~
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
Elbot Wolfcat
post May 31 2004, 05:59 PM
Post #2

My true form is REVEALED!

Group Icon

Group: CulT Member
Member No.: 195

A dream's a dream-*shot*
Serious. I would be interested in dream interpritation, if I could remember any of my dreams.

--------------------
IPB Image

+Quote Post
The Arsenist
post May 31 2004, 06:34 PM
Post #3

Group Icon

Member No.: 2,592

A dream is just random images experienced in your life. a lot of people think they are phsycic but they are just experiencing da ja vu and have no idea what to make of it so they blame it on dreams.

This post has been edited by The Arsenist: May 31 2004, 06:35 PM

+Quote Post
Spy_fox
post May 31 2004, 07:02 PM
Post #4

Group Icon

Member No.: 1,269

Heh,

Dreams come from your mind, and usually reflect apon what you are experiencing at that time. You could be imagining something, and have it appear in your dream. Ever notice that what your dreaming of is what your thinking about?

Hence the fact that the "Falling off a building" dream indicates the feeling of loosing control, eg: something happening that you do not wish to happen but do not have control of (like failing exams)

Its not all like that, some people have dreams of "phsycic" things. Like waving goodbye to a best friend in a hot air baloo, waking up to find that they died that night.

Read that somewhere... true story.

--------------------
*2* upcoming sega games:
user posted image user posted image
Yes, I finally got off my arse & updated my sig, thanks to the champ that send me the new images. He knows who he is.

+Quote Post
Nikko92.
post May 31 2004, 07:26 PM
Post #5

Guests

I had a dream that :

In school, we were learning science shit(cells) and my principle comes bursting in singing "i'm Blue" im the only one who notices it everyone else is still learning, when a teacher (Ms. Saputo) comes in and throws a crack pipe at my good friend A.J.
then my friend Matthew (Falconi) was crying because there were no bagels.
Then my two friends Michael and William were fighting over a box of Tampax Pearls and a "10-Gallon" Hat.

now, tell me whats up with my dream!

+Quote Post
Empa
post May 31 2004, 07:30 PM
Post #6

Are you freakin' happy now?

Group Icon

Member No.: 377

I had a dream last night where I told Xbox fanboys that Xboxes sucked, then I realised there was a new NiGHTS game on Xbox. NiGHTS flew around kidnapping little girls and would put them on orange buildings. I REALLY don't think that means ANYTHING at all. My dreams never make sence.

--------------------
-- Empa --

" Make like a preteen Emo kid on crack and beat it. "

+Quote Post
DarkBurraki
post Jun 1 2004, 01:57 AM
Post #7

Group Icon

Group: Nightmaren
Member No.: 2,185

I'm intrested in it, yes. Sometimes it's fun to see what 'meanings' things in my dreams have. About 75% of the time it has no bearing what-so-ever, so it's just good for a laugh and then the other times just to think.

The theory that it's just deja-vu doesn't fly either, as last time I checked, I haven't been hiding in ditches from tornados and breaking ferret's necks.

--------------------

+Quote Post
Kojichao
post Jun 1 2004, 02:28 AM
Post #8

Disconnected...

Group Icon

Group: CulT Member DX
Member No.: 355

I have been known to have a lot of strange and creepy dreams. I don't understand the lot of them, I wish I did. They are very detailed, and I can usually remember everything from them. I've been writing my stories, and drawing based off of these dreams, though. And I am VERY sure none of these things in my dreams are things I've already seen flashing in my head. I mos certainly have not had people being shot in my arms, or being severed in half.

Though, most of my dreams seem to revolve around Sonic based themes. This is acceptable, because I'm an obsessed fan. But, the actual subjects and theme of the dream, is the questionable part.

ahh well.

Dreams sure are funny things...

--------------------

user posted imageuser posted imageuser posted image
(I also do commissions now! Click here for more information!)

StHJJ1SEGA+++Son->++Egg+Shd+++iCrm++"Mra++iCha+++!P$++++GFCoca

+Quote Post
Paine
post Jun 1 2004, 05:24 AM
Post #9

Guests

QUOTE(Nikko92. @ May 31 2004, 04:26 PM)
I had a dream that :

In school, we were learning science shit(cells) and my principle comes bursting in singing  "i'm Blue" im the only one who notices it everyone else is still learning, when a teacher (Ms. Saputo) comes in and throws a crack pipe at my good friend A.J.
then my friend Matthew (Falconi) was crying because there were  no bagels.
Then my two friends Michael and William were fighting over a box of Tampax Pearls and a "10-Gallon" Hat.

God. throw me in at the deep end why don't you?
Okay, so this is what it means. (according to the dreamers dictionary):

The blue bit: The colour blue meand liberation, you have just gotten rid of somthing or will get rid of somthing.
School: If you walked into the school in the dream, it means that you are suffering from angsiety about changes, but if you were in school at the start of the dream, you are either fustrated at somthing, or fell you have to leave somthing behind.
Also the tampax bit: I asume these are tampons, a period means that good things will happen, if you are female, if you are male, however, it means problems in relationships.

Make any sense to you?

+Quote Post
Paine
post Jun 1 2004, 05:30 AM
Post #10

Guests

QUOTE(Empa @ May 31 2004, 04:30 PM)
I had a dream last night where I told Xbox fanboys that Xboxes sucked, then I realised there was a new NiGHTS game on Xbox. NiGHTS flew around kidnapping little girls and would put them on orange buildings.  I REALLY don't think that means ANYTHING at all. My dreams never make sence.

Orange can mean you are going through changes, or something/someone you know is changing.

Mean anything?

+Quote Post
Empa
post Jun 1 2004, 11:14 PM
Post #11

Are you freakin' happy now?

Group Icon

Member No.: 377

QUOTE(Paine @ Jun 1 2004, 02:30 AM)
QUOTE(Empa @ May 31 2004, 04:30 PM)
I had a dream last night where I told Xbox fanboys that Xboxes sucked, then I realised there was a new NiGHTS game on Xbox. NiGHTS flew around kidnapping little girls and would put them on orange buildings.  I REALLY don't think that means ANYTHING at all. My dreams never make sence.

Orange can mean you are going through changes, or something/someone you know is changing.

Mean anything?

Kind of but not really.

--------------------
-- Empa --

" Make like a preteen Emo kid on crack and beat it. "

+Quote Post
Rockman Zero
post Jun 1 2004, 11:59 PM
Post #12

Zero rules

Group Icon

Member No.: 126

I believe in the part about dreams being about what you are currently experiencing/thinking about.

I've been thinking about a girl I like A LOT lately, and I've been having some dreams about her. The dreams I've had about her were about seeing her wherever I went.

Then there is this another girl who just graduated from my high school. My mom thought she was in my class, and that got me thinking about her. The dream I had about her was that she came to my house to play videogames. O_O

--------------------
fix your shit

+Quote Post
Ego Trip
post Jun 2 2004, 05:10 AM
Post #13

Needs more cowbell.

Group Icon

Group: CulT Family
Member No.: 87

I've had some weird dreams before where I just see a part of my day, which I'll experience tomorrow. I'll forget about the dream usually, though. Then when the event occurs, I get hit by Deja Vu. However, I usually know what's going to happen for a 15 second or more time span, so as soon as I feel the Deja Vu, I can get an idea of what'll happen next. I know if someone is going to cough, what they'll say, and body movements. Really weird shit.

Oh, and you can't just say that dreams are from experiences always. I've never carried a midget in a midget-sized colfin through Wal-Mart before.

+Quote Post
Spy_fox
post Jun 2 2004, 07:09 AM
Post #14

Group Icon

Member No.: 1,269

Its not the literal meaning of the dream that matters (such as midgets, school or telling faboys they suck), its the mental meaning of it. Like the colour blue meaning you have just gotten rid of somthing or will get rid of something.

Get me?

I once had a dream I was on a boat... and found that more boats were being piled on top of mine, but not smashing. The feeling was being pressured, and when I woke up, I realised I had shitloads of school projects to complete.

Paine, it looks like you had mixed feelings at the time.

--------------------
*2* upcoming sega games:
user posted image user posted image
Yes, I finally got off my arse & updated my sig, thanks to the champ that send me the new images. He knows who he is.

+Quote Post
Paine
post Jun 2 2004, 01:55 PM
Post #15

Guests

QUOTE(Ego Trip @ Jun 2 2004, 02:10 AM)
I've had some weird dreams before where I just see a part of my day, which I'll experience tomorrow. I'll forget about the dream usually, though. Then when the event occurs, I get hit by Deja Vu. However, I usually know what's going to happen for a 15 second or more time span, so as soon as I feel the Deja Vu, I can get an idea of what'll happen next. I know if someone is going to cough, what they'll say, and body movements. Really weird shit.

Oh, and you can't just say that dreams are from experiences always. I've never carried a midget in a midget-sized colfin through Wal-Mart before.

Small question, what's wal-mart?

~Paine~

This post has been edited by Paine: Jun 2 2004, 01:59 PM

+Quote Post
Nikko92.
post Jun 2 2004, 02:52 PM
Post #16

Guests

QUOTE(Paine @ Jun 1 2004, 02:24 AM)
QUOTE(Nikko92. @ May 31 2004, 04:26 PM)
I had a dream that :

In school, we were learning science shit(cells) and my principle comes bursting in singing  "i'm Blue" im the only one who notices it everyone else is still learning, when a teacher (Ms. Saputo) comes in and throws a crack pipe at my good friend A.J.
then my friend Matthew (Falconi) was crying because there were  no bagels.

God. throw me in at the deep end why don't you?
Okay, so this is what it means. (according to the dreamers dictionary):

The blue bit: The colour blue meand liberation, you have just gotten rid of somthing or will get rid of somthing.
School: If you walked into the school in the dream, it means that you are suffering from angsiety about changes, but if you were in school at the start of the dream, you are either fustrated at somthing, or fell you have to leave somthing behind.
Also the tampax bit: I asume these are tampons, a period means that good things will happen, if you are female, if you are male, however, it means problems in relationships.

Make any sense to you?

yes it does make sense, and im a boy

This post has been edited by Nikko92.: Jun 2 2004, 02:53 PM

+Quote Post
Kojichao
post Jun 2 2004, 05:51 PM
Post #17

Disconnected...

Group Icon

Group: CulT Member DX
Member No.: 355

QUOTE(Paine @ Jun 2 2004, 11:55 AM)

~Paine~

Wal-Mart is a sort of department store, gone wrong. XD

Clothes, housewares, furniture, jewlery, toys, electronics, McDonalds....Groceries....

They're basically trying to shove everything from department stores, convenience stores, and electronic stores (Even fast food joints) into one giant place, to compete against some of the bigger chains... like Super Store.

Might be Canadian thing, dunno. *shrugs*

--------------------

user posted imageuser posted imageuser posted image
(I also do commissions now! Click here for more information!)

StHJJ1SEGA+++Son->++Egg+Shd+++iCrm++"Mra++iCha+++!P$++++GFCoca

+Quote Post
Quick Man
post Jun 2 2004, 05:51 PM
Post #18

BE ATTITUDE FOR GAINS

Group Icon

Member No.: 1,120

You can't write a list of meanings for objects. The meaning of an object relates directly to what that object represents to that person AND THAT PERSON ALONE.

--------------------
SONIC CULT IS BEING VERBALLY ASSAULTED BY RETARDS.

ARE YOU A BAD ENOUGH DUDE TO SAVE SONIC CULT?

+Quote Post
Kamiyas
post Jun 2 2004, 05:59 PM
Post #19

Go Go Gadget Badass!

Group Icon

Member No.: 1,222

QUOTE(Ego Trip @ Jun 2 2004, 05:10 AM)

Yeah, I get that shit too. Like when my sister was playing Rockman Battle and Chase, I got Deja Vu for a second and knew the computer would rem her off a cliff. O_o. And, I had a dream awhile ago that my father and I were at a mall and I was correcting messups done by an emloyee in the Manga section of the bookstore. Weird part was, the employee was George W. Bush. After that, I killed him and went on a murderous rampage through the mall.

--------------------
IPB Image

+Quote Post
Beta
post Jun 2 2004, 08:58 PM
Post #20

I'm Baaaaaaaaaaack

Group Icon

Group: Admin
Member No.: 2

QUOTE(Kojichao @ Jun 2 2004, 02:51 PM)
QUOTE(Paine @ Jun 2 2004, 11:55 AM)

~Paine~

Wal-Mart is a sort of department store, gone wrong. XD

Clothes, housewares, furniture, jewlery, toys, electronics, McDonalds....Groceries....

They're basically trying to shove everything from department stores, convenience stores, and electronic stores (Even fast food joints) into one giant place, to compete against some of the bigger chains... like Super Store.

Might be Canadian thing, dunno. *shrugs*

I hate to say this. But you do know what actual practical definition of a 'department store' is, right? :P

department store
n.
A large retail store offering a variety of merchandise and services and organized in separate departments.

It's not 'gone wrong'. It's just, the true definition of department store. Or at least, a store that's taken the definition very far =P Wal-Mart is a rather good place, minus their choice of games in the electronics department. Maybe Canadian Wal-Marts suck, but I like mine. I liked it enough to apply a few times for a job there. c.c

--------------------
YOUR NAME LOOKS LIKE SPANDEX

+Quote Post

1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:
7 Pages V   1 2 3 > » 
Start new topic

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 16th December 2017 - 07:56 AM